Banquet Halls have been the preferred choice for reception venues for many Armenian couples over the years. In the ever-changing wedding industry, it is important for banquet halls to continue to adopt new trends and meet the needs of their clients. L.A. Banquets and Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering have done just so! With over 30 years of experience, the company is the largest multi-unit operation in Glendale and North Hollywood and has hosted over thousands of events over the years!
In 2011, Anoush Banquet Halls rebranded themselves as L.A. Banquets venues and Anoush Catering as the premier and signature caterer. The company made this change in order to strengthen the banquet halls as well as emphasize Anoush Catering as a full service catering company in Southern California. As a celebration of one of the longest running Armenian venues in Los Angeles, we've featured 10 things you don't know about L.A. Banquets and Anoush Catering to help familiarize you with the brand!
1. L.A. Banquets currently has 7 banquet halls in Los Angeles. The banquet halls include Brandview Ballroom, Le Foyer Ballroom, Glenoaks Ballroom, Galleria Ballroom, Patio at Brandview, Le Foyer Lounge, and Galleria lounge.
2. The CEO of L.A. Banquets, Vrej Sarkissian, holds a J.D. from Loyola Law School and a Bachelor's degree from USC! Go Trojans!
3. At L.A. Banquets you don't have to worry about the party ending too early as you can party until 3:00 am at all 7 locations!
4. The Brandview Ballroom has a fully stocked bar with customizable specialty cocktails and a full team of mixologists called Crystal Bartenders. The same team of mixologists is available at all venues.
5. The banquet halls are open 7 days a week for tours allowing you to plan your event based on your own availability.
6. You can customize your event at L.A. Banquets through their flexible floor plans and option to bring your own caterer and alcohol at various locations.
7. If you'd rather have one site for ceremony and reception, you can host your ceremony at L.A. Banquets venues as well.
8. Your experience doesn't end at booking your venue! L.A. Banquets has a full network of preferred vendors to help you plan your event. In addition, you can find tips, guidelines, and even a wedding planning checklist to help you throughout your planning experience.
9. If you're having the traditional Armenian morning celebration for your wedding, Anoush Banqut Halls and Catering provides bride's home catering package that provides full service catering and rentals on the day of the wedding.
10. You don't have to wait to attend an event to experience Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering! The company provides to go and delivery services for various occasions and gatherings at home or the office.
Do you know any other interesting facts about L.A. Banquets or Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering? If so, we would love to hear from you!